A call for sponsors/private donors for our A Christmas Cantata concerts!
Are you looking for a sponsorship/private donorship to contribute to the most wonderful time of the year? You are the partner we're looking for!
This Christmas season, Voices International and the Kanech Musek big band will bring Nil's Lindberg's contemporary composition A Christmas Cantata. This subtle fusion of sacred music, folk style, traditional carols and gospel are set in a jazz improvisation arrangement and translates into beautiful vocal harmonies.
All choir activities are organised by our choir and Committee members because we are passionate about music and we sing by and from the bottom of our heart because we have children's best interests at heart. Hence, every contribution (small or large) counts! YOUR contribution counts!
How can you help us?
SPONSORSHIP BY YOUR COMPANY
Our lovely bass Chris Kibbey and soprano Eloise Lopes work for State Street. Their company encourages them to register their VI time under charity work and in return State Street sponsors VI.
Therefore, in case your company offers this type of charity work set-up, do not hesitate to contact our Sponsoring Team at email@example.com right away so we can provide a dossier for your company!
In return for a private contribution (above 40 €), your family member, friend, local baker or colleauge can become an "honorable member of VI". He or she will receive our Christmas CD from C2015 and a free seat in one of the first rows at one of our concerts. If you know anyone who would be interested in this, please contact our Sponsorship Team right away and we will take care of preparing a nice letter an the private donorship package.
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OUR SEARCH FOR SPONSORS AND PRIVATE DONORS
Please post this call on your personal Facebook wall and all other social media.
Our Christmas 2016 concerts proceeds will go to the following three children's charities:
1) Eng Hand fir ALL Kand asbl www.facebook.com/Mothersforrefugees/timeline, an association which provides any kind of support and aid to children and young people who are in need, including refugees, from 0 to 18 years in Luxembourg and the Greater Region.
2) Amicale vun der Schoul fir Assistenzhonn asbl www.assistenzhonn.com, an association whose purpose is to sponsor dogs which help people with disabilities, children with multipe disabilities, people in nursing and retirement homes, schools and "Maisons de relais". Furthermore, they support the education of these dogs and animal-assisted therapy.
3) Amitié am Sand - AMizero a.s.b.l. www.amsand-amizero.schoul.net, an association which provides support to a school in Rwanda which ensures a proper education for childrin of low-income families.
"I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and led them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside." by Whitney Houston.
Voices International (VI) is a choral group in Luxembourg open to all adults of all levels of musical training and knowledge who enjoy singing in a group and performing for audiences.
We perform two seasons of concerts each year, the first in June and the second in December.
Several things that make Voices International unique are that we:
- are truly international, with representation from 27 different nations
- sing a wide variety of musical styles (rock, popular, vocal jazz, soul, blues, gospel, barbershop, traditional, classical and more)
- memorize our music, which allows us more freedom to express what we're singing
- mix a bit of choreography into our performances as well
- sing many of our songs in English, but always include some songs in other languages in each repertoire
Voices International is also available to sing at weddings, christenings and other events upon request. If you would like Voices International to sing at your event please Contact us for further details. You may also wish to listen to some samples of our work.